The congressmen beg to differ. The commision is already working and what they say will be done.
Sticking to a useless cartridge because of "logistic ease" is not only stupid, it's dangerous, but not for REMFs who are too lazy to work.
I'm too rushed for prose; here are some bullets (heh, I made a pun).
1) Things have a funny way of getting derailed in Congress. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
2) Commissions don't enact policy.
3) Just 'cuz Congress says it, doesn't make it happen.
4) I didn't say "logistic ease," I said not feasible
at this time.
5) Even stipulating, purely for the sake of discussion, the greater effectiveness of other rounds, logistical considerations could still reasonably trump that greater effectiveness.
I'll look for the article tonight.