Well I want to run a cyberpunk campaign based loosly off of WoF but am lacking any details about our favorite Info is Free cybercriminal spies the Banshee.net. Sooooo.... I made my own group of cyber-warriors for freedom. Mischievous Gun Toting Crypto-Anarchists warring in the deep deserts of cyberspace, against the fascist-cult of cash- status quo-of the week.Secret Admirer
- You are part of the 64 Secret Admirers, defenders of the downtrodden the world over, mostly for the lulz. Under new management the group has become a bit more fanatical RL aggressive and also gotten a wider vision of the world. Only the veil of time knows whether future generations will see you as a Hero a Demon or a Rectal Flea.
• Allegiance: You must be a member of the 64 Secret Admirers allegiance to choose this Talent (see page XX).
• (1) Once per session, you may apply a verbal Cheap Shot trick to an attack check targeting a character's Wisdom without suffering the standard -4 penalty or increased error range.
· (1.5) You gain an extra interest at career level 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20.
• (4) You gain a +1 insight bonus with Will saves. This bonus increases by an additional +1 at Career Levels 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20.You Sir Fail
Who are you? Oh yeah I know you you're that dead-mutant-spacelord-reptile-superstar-whitetrash-hippy-chickenf***er Bob Smith.
Prerequisites: Allegiance (Secret Admirer), Career level 3+
Benefit: Once per session you may conduct an opposed Falsify (Int) check against an opponents bureaucracy (Int), with success you create a cover ID for the target PR equal to 1/3 your class level. This cover ID overwrites their true identity and must be defamatory, and ridiculous. To remove it the target must succeed with a Mistaken Identity complication activated with a number of action dice equal to the cover ID's caliber. Further you gain a synergy bonus to manipulate from falsify.
//////Second feat withheld due to me ripping it out of the conspiracies suppliment by paradigm.*cough PUll the Strings with the mook in the crowd bit from Spin the Web*[/b]////Internet Hate Machine
: You and your allies have the power to ruin lives... with a minimal of effort.
Prerequisites: Allegiance (Secret Admirer), Career level 9+
Benefit: A number of times per session equal to your starting action dice you may initiate Manipulate/Harassment checks without having to gain control of an aspect of your target's life. All you must do is get a name, address, or IP number to your allies out on the net. Further the amount of time between each check for targets of this ability is reduced to 1/2.
So whatcha think? Any help with smoother wording or twink sightings would be appreciated.
I also think the Internet Hate Machine feat is a bit underpowered for a level 9 feat but am having trouble with making it better. Some medium power always applicable benefit would be useful.
P.S. Bonus points to anyone who gets where the faction name came from.