Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 09:00:54 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  Movie News, Reviews, & Reactions 2013
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Movie News, Reviews, & Reactions 2013  (Read 20496 times)
ThunderMonkey
Control

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: February 20, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »

Well yes  Tongue My point was more that the trailer seems to be designed for the fans, as someone who doesn't already know about them doesn't get a lot of useful info out of it. The other trailers which are no doubt coming may (or may not) provide more info

It works in reverse for me... the less I know about characters in movies like this, the more I'm able to enjoy it.

Work done by an officer's doppleganger in a parallel universe cannot be claimed as overtime.
RusVal
Control

There are no ends. Only new beginnings.

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: February 20, 2014, 09:35:39 PM »

I saw The Lego Movie today.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOOOOOME!!  Grin

"Why don't you wear a helmet?  I feel anonymous and disposable..." -VGCats

"What is this, a bad spy movie?!  You two are going to get us all killed!" -Jack Carver, Far Cry
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: February 20, 2014, 11:21:42 PM »

Well yes  Tongue My point was more that the trailer seems to be designed for the fans, as someone who doesn't already know about them doesn't get a lot of useful info out of it. The other trailers which are no doubt coming may (or may not) provide more info

It works in reverse for me... the less I know about characters in movies like this, the more I'm able to enjoy it.

Considering that Quill seems more rougish and goofy in the 19999 universe then the 616 one, probably for the best.

On a side note, having just caught up with the movies and shorts (but not Agents) I'm really hoping Iron Man 4 has the Mandarin's return. I was also reminded that Loki wasn't the only villain to survive his appearance, although considering what the tesseract is, I suppose Schmidt may still be around out there somewhere.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: February 21, 2014, 01:04:47 AM »

first sample of bradley cooper as rocket.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r7hak-1KJk
not much but something.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: February 21, 2014, 05:33:28 AM »

"Who are you?"
"...Star Lord."
"Who?"

SOLD. Take. My. Money.

At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
How about some pie? - Heroes of the Expanse
ThunderMonkey
Control

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: February 21, 2014, 09:47:31 AM »

although considering what the tesseract is, I suppose Schmidt may still be around out there somewhere.

(click to show/hide)

Work done by an officer's doppleganger in a parallel universe cannot be claimed as overtime.
Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #966 on: February 22, 2014, 03:36:56 AM »

I'm really hoping Iron Man 4 has the Mandarin's return.

Odds of an Iron Man 4 are slim at best, while the Mandarin is getting a one-shot on the Thor 2 disc.

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: February 26, 2014, 06:20:10 AM »

They're hardly slim. Hail to the King is what I was talking about, which isn't about the Mandarin per say and includes a short appearance by Hammer.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
tracker7
Mastermind
Operative

MLB > Firefly

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: February 26, 2014, 07:03:11 AM »

We're two months into 2014. The new(ish) thread is here - http://www.crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=7696.0

The above may be conjecture, deliberate paraphrase, or outright bullshit.

Looking for GMs for Ohio Valley conventions. Some danger involved.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: