Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2014, 09:33:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  Power Armor? Power Armor
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Power Armor? Power Armor  (Read 468 times)
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 05:27:33 PM »

I'd probably describe this as being a real world version of the Dynalar/Zetatech Grasshopper rather than the Stark Industries Iron Man armor, but that's sort of an obscure reference.

Props to those who know it.
I had to go look it up, but that seems an accurate assessment.

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
RusVal
Control

There are no ends. Only new beginnings.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 03:31:43 PM »

So the TALOS prototypes should be delivered sometime this month.  Anyone hoping they actually release photos?

"Why don't you wear a helmet?  I feel anonymous and disposable..." -VGCats

"What is this, a bad spy movie?!  You two are going to get us all killed!" -Jack Carver, Far Cry
RusVal
Control

There are no ends. Only new beginnings.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 09:40:22 PM »

Y'know, I'll admit that I am a bit afraid that the real TALOS will not look as cool as stuff I've seen in pop culture.  Turns out one of the top pop culture designers is actually helping out.]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqumgDXAnIA]Turns out one of the top pop culture designers is actually helping out.  I'm still a little leery, considering this is a real life military project, and those have such an awesome track record.  Gotta keep the hope alive, though.

"Why don't you wear a helmet?  I feel anonymous and disposable..." -VGCats

"What is this, a bad spy movie?!  You two are going to get us all killed!" -Jack Carver, Far Cry
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: