Author Topic: Computer Gaming 2017  (Read 3282 times)

RusVal

• Control
  • There are no ends. Only new beginnings.
    • View Profile
Re: Computer Gaming 2017
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2017, 05:30:54 PM »
By the way, it has to be said.  I expect certain... female NPC centric mods to find their way over to Fallout 4 VR.  It is going to happen within the year of its release.

jarvvoitlus

• Operative
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2017, 06:06:20 PM »
[Barter 1000] We're re-releasing Fallout 4 at full price, but it's VR. You'll preorder, right?

Illithar

• Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2017, 05:30:46 PM »
While Bethesda's conference was short, sweet, and to the point, compared to last year, not so much woooow factor.  That said, Fallout VR and DOOM VFR (Heh, Virtual F&*#ing Reality) looks nice for those who can afford VR.  Nice to see Enemy Within got a sequel, though I fear it will draw Resident Evil 6 hatred for the more action-y slant.

Now Wolfenstein The New Colossus... I'm happy.  And it seems they've jammed a big ol' lot of humor into this iteration.  Like seriously, just look at this thing. Not even going to comment, just watch it.

Now for the marathon of the 12th... and XCOM. :)

Don't forget the new Dishonored game. That and the New Wolfenstein and XCom xpac is about all I took away from this E3.

Everything else is in my 'meh' box.

Well, actually, honorable mention to Devolver Digitals entire 'conference'. It was... it was very Devolver Digital.
I enjoy four things: Giant Robots, Giant Monsters, Zombies, and Steampunk. But, just because something contains one or a combination of those doesn't mean I will like it.

Number Three

• Handler
  • I have become Deathbus, destoyer of threads.
    • View Profile
    • Hobbymasters
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2017, 06:09:42 PM »
Upper Deck is putting together a digital Legendary Deckbuiler, but with a home brew fantasy IP (for obvious financial and licensing reasons). Early Access is... a pyramid scheme?  Seriously?  ::) Oh well.  Let's start the Crafty pyramid by clicking here.

RusVal

• Control
  • There are no ends. Only new beginnings.
    • View Profile