Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 27, 2014, 12:21:39 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Classic Topics
| | |-+  Corrupt a Wish Foundation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Corrupt a Wish Foundation  (Read 62621 times)
@stroVal
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 21, 2010, 02:18:46 PM »

Granted!Not only do you become a better person but you attain sainthood<not based on any facts,real persons and/or  laws of physics>...People are so annoyed that you are such a goody- two-shoes and genuinely selfless frood that they nail you to a tree(like that other guy)...
I wish they would stop making emo-bisexual-vampire films

glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 22, 2010, 01:28:35 AM »

Granted! They make emo bisexual werewolf films instead.

I wish music wasn't such a crappy mess these days.

VAO Control; Crafty Freelancer; Freethinker

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
TheAuldGrump
Control

Because The Cat Told Me To...

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 25, 2010, 02:48:08 AM »

Granted! You discover that music has always been a crappy mess, since first Ogg started banging rocks together.

I wish that I knew what to get the Morlocks living in my basement for a housewarming gift....

The Auld Grump, in my castle stronghold on Mount Katahdin.

I don't know how the story ends...
But I do know what happens next.
Sletchman
Control

Gentleman Scholar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #558 on: May 25, 2010, 03:56:52 AM »

I wish that I knew what to get the Morlocks living in my basement for a housewarming gift....

Granted.  You realise that Eloi meat would be the traditional gift, and through great expense [lucky you won that lottery] develop a time machine and finance a safari to capture a few, which is reasonably easy.  Unfortunately when you go to deliver it they mistake you for one of the Eloi, and you are eaten.  On the upside, they think your body was an excellent housewarming gift.

I wish I was a budgie, with a nice owner.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 27, 2010, 10:09:48 AM »

I wish I was a budgie, with a nice owner.

Granted. Then they die. And their parents can't stand you. So they put you down. On ly, instead of hitting you with the book or shooting you just there above the beak, they flush you down the loo where you breed in the sewers with other flushed budgies, and eventually we get evil-smelling flocks of huge soiled budgies flying out of people's lavatories infringing their personal freedom.

I wish i didn't know that sketch.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: