Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2014, 11:27:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  Test Subect and Camaflage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Test Subect and Camaflage  (Read 1224 times)
afrodave
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2007, 12:50:07 PM »

Ok so for some of my test subjects they're human's with the genetic code of octopi that allows for skin pigmentation adaption; chameloen ability.
according to the wording on test subject and NPC abilities, the camoflage ability oly alllows for one terrain type. For mine I'm looking for adaptive coloration so they can have normal pigmentation or blend in with the background. (i.e. what ever terrain type they are against as long as they are in little to no clothing. Am I reading this correctly (I don't think this is an over powering version of this ability...

Just my six sense
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 12:54:56 PM »

I'd rule that they have to give up both quality slots to get, and shifting the camo type requires spending an action die (reverting to "normal" would be free)

mouthymerc
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »

If you have access to the SFA conversion document you could give the character the Body Masking psion power.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
--George Orwell
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: