1. Town Center. Fluff
2. The Lord's Dalliance Inn. Fluff
3. Town Hall. Some loot, where you go to meet the reeve for official business.
4. Vallison Manor. Home of the reeve, some loot, could be used for information or access to the commander.
5. Guiseppe House. Fluff
6. Church of St. Alden. Small local church, some loot, a caretaker who can be used for access to Father Donnagin.
7. Graveyard. Can be raided for corpses, contains a pixie that's part prankster, part caretaker.
8. Mott House. Fluff
9. Town Market. Mostly fluff, though there is a market event that would've made more things available two weeks after arriving in town.
10. The Illuminated Scroll. Contains a scribe/hedge mage who sells a few scrolls, and has a connection to Tacitus.
11. Master Caldwin's Cauldron. Alchemist, sells potions. Has a sidequest where's been stealing bodies trying to make a golem, in a misguided attempt to aid the watchtower.
12. VonKraig Smithy. Best smith in town.
13. Stone Watch Tower. Lookout/alarm for the town, can be used to lure a captain and a large patrol to the town.
14. General Store. Fluff (run by the Morganstern family
15. Timon Meadery. Brewery. Can be used to make a donation of mead to the watchtower.
16. Varning House. Fluff, can be used as a base, contains loot.
17. Farm House. Contains an older couple who works as servants, can be taken over and used as disguises for infiltrating Balentyne.
18. Small Abandoned Warehouse. Can be rented for use as a base, has been used by the alchemist to store and move supplies so a trail to his secret lab can be found from here.
19. Osterman Manor. Large manor that can be bought or rented for use as a base, especially if pretending to be noble.
20. Secret Laboratory. Contains a mostly-finished flesh golem, but since he's not a spellcaster he's had to cut corners and doesn't control it. The golem can be made berserk and sent towards the town, causing much destruction and causing a brawl that will kill 10 soldiers, with Captain Barhold wounded and Father Donnagin low on spells.