Specialties MUST include EXACTLY ONE bonus feat.
Speciality Bonus Feat Design Point Values
• Bonus Feat (specific feat without a "Level 1 only" prerequisite)
• Bonus Feat (choice of feats which would not include any with a "Level 1 only" prerequisite, e.g. "Any basic combat feat")
• Bonus Feat (specific feat with a "Level 1 only" prerequisite)
• Bonus Feat (choice of feats which would include feats with a "Level 1 only" prerequisite, e.g. "Any species feat")
Speciality Benefit Design Point Values
• Agile Defense – Your base Defense increases by 1
• Always have specific skill kit
• Animal Empathy – the Disposition of non-adversary animals increase by 5
• Attribute Training (Lower of 2) –increase a lower attribute by 1
• Feat Tree Expert - You’re considered to have 2 additional feats from a specific tree for any ability based on their number.
• Bow Hunter – You inflict 2 additional damage on standard characters with a bow.
• Broad Learning - You gain 2 additional studies
• Charming – 1/Session you may improve the disposition of one non-adversary NPC by 5.
• Crunch! – Your STR based damage rolls inflict 1 additional damage.
• Encouragement – 1/scene you may grant a team mate +1 morale bonus with saving throws.
• Extra Proficiency – you gain one extra proficiency
• Extra Trick (Specific) – You gain one specific trick.
• Free Hint – 1/session you may request a free hint from the GM> If he refuses you gain an action die
• Heroism – During dramatic scenes you gain a +1 bonus to all attack and skill checks
• Inquisitive Mind – You gain 2 additional interests
• Linguist – you gain 2 additional languages
• Natural Elegance – Your Appearance bonus increases by 1.
• Nothing up my Sleeve – You may make Spellcasting checks as if you have mage's pouch.
• Origin Skill – Choose one additional origin skill.
• Odd Jobs: You gain a +4 morale bonus with Downtime checks made to earn income.
• Push it to the Limit: You take exactly 1 point per die when suffering subdual damge from any Athletics/Push LImit check (no roll is required).
• Skill Focus (Specific) – You gain 1 focus in the named skill.
• Soulmate – The maximum XP value of your Personal Lieutenant is increased by +10 XP. (Specialty MUST have Personal Lieutenant as bonus feat to include this benefit).
• Thick Hide 2 – you are considered to be wearing partial armor that provides DR 2. This does not stack with other armor. If you gain Thick Hide from multiple sources use the highest DR + 1 per additional thick hide benefit.
• Trackless Step – the DCs of tracking checks to follow your trail increase by 10
• Unbreakable – Each time you suffer attribute impairment, it decreases by 1 (min 0)
• Beguiling – When taunting you may “fixate” a character for rounds equalling your Cha score.
• Bloody Mess – The Fort DCs of your attacks with the bleeding quality increase by 4
• Camouflage – Choose a terrain from a list. You gain +5 gear bonus with Blend checks while in that terrain.
• Celebrated – Your Legend rises by 2.
• Commissioned - You may purchase military renown for 20 Reputation per Rank.
• Contagion Sense – You may roll twice when making Fort saves prompted by disease and poison, keeping the result you prefer.
• Decisive – You gain a +5 bonus with initiative.
• Fast – Your speed increases by 10 ft. This may be applied to ground, flight, or swim speed, but only one speed.
• Flashy – Your Panache rises by 2.
• Game Hunter – You inflict +2 damage on standard animals and beasts.
• Glory-Bound – You may purchase heroic renown for 20 Reputation per Rank.
• Harsh Beating – The Fort DCs of subdual damage you inflict increase by 4.
• Noble Blood - may purchase noble renown for 20 Reputation per Rank.
• Paired Skills (2 Specific) – every time you gain skills ranks in x skill you also gain ranks in y skill, but not beyond your max rank.
• Practiced Skill (Specific) – If you spend an AD on a skill check with the named skill and it fails, then you receive the AD back.
• Sharp Mind – you gain 1 additional skill point per level.
• Stand Together – You gain +2 morale bonus to Defense and all saves when at least 2 adjacent characters share your species.
• Step In – 1/combat you may choose to receive all of 1 attack’s damage on an adjacent character. Your DR and resistances apply normally.
• Tenacious Spirit – You gain 1 additional vitality per level.
• Terrifying Look – The will save DCs of stress damage you inflict increase by 4.
• Thick Hide 3 – you are considered to be wearing partial armor that provides DR 3. This does not stack with other armor. If you gain Thick Hide from multiple sources use the highest DR + 1 per additional thick hide benefit.
• Thrifty - Your Prudence rises by 2.
• Turning (1 Type 1/combat) – Choose a type from a list. Once per combat you may turn characters of this type.
• Favored Foes – choose 2 types from a list. Your threat range increases by 2 when attacking and making Notice, Sense Motive and Survival checks targeting standard characters of the chosen type. You may choose an additional type at levels 6, 11 and 16.
• Thick Hide 4 – you are considered to be wearing partial armor that provides DR 4. This does not stack with other armor. If you gain Thick Hide from multiple sources use the highest DR + 1 per additional thick hide benefit. • Trap Sense – You may roll twice when making reflex saves prompted by security devices and traps, keeping the result you prefer.
• More than Luck – You gain an additional starting AD